Thursday, November 25, 2010

Location, location, location: Skull Rock cave, in Durotar, by Orgrimmar

This article is about locations in world PVP that can be used to a player's advantage. Both Alliance and Horde locations will be covered. Through research, gameplay, (and hopefully some user submissions) I intend to create a map notes set for an addon to be added to and taken from to help everyone in PVP.




Today we're covering a place in the Horde Zone of Durotar most Horde have not even been to. It serves well as a summoning spot to get your raid up, as well as a good place to re-group.


Coordinates: Durotar, Skull Rock: 52, 9

These are the coordinates of the back of the cave.


Facing Orgrimmar's front entrance this cave is to the right. It is filled with level 10 mobs. These mobs are not orcs that are friendly with the horde, so killing them should not notify the area of an attack.I feel this is a good place to summon from, attack from, and re-group in.

I have been bothered here so seldom (Never) that it is unlikely you need to explore the whole place. I would rather not lead people here after an attack often as it's quite easy and secret, and I'd not let my server know how I hide out and get around.

The next attack on Orgrimmar I run is definitely being summoned here.

You can check this out on a new Horde toon and get to know the place, or on your 80, or go in with a group of pals.


Many, many, more locations to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment